Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FM Radio

Since the FM tuner is not in this 1.47 is there a way to use older version beside a 1.47 installation?
    Since I sometimes need to record an FM station this would sure would be appreciated.
    Or is there an plugin that I can use in 1.47 to get a hold on the FM hardware?

Why are you not using npvr?
    Specs
    Server:Cpu-Intel i3,ATI Radeon HD 5670 ,OS-Windows 7,2gig ram. 2xHvr4400,Nova-s plus(dvb-s SD),hvr2210(dvb-t HD)
    Client:Cpu-AMD am2,Gpu-Ati HD2100 integrated ,OS-Windows 7,2gig ram
    Client:Cpu Intel 2 gig ram ,Nvidia 9400
    Client:Popcorn Hour A110
    Client:Samsung [NZ][DVB-s][2012]BD-E5900x2
    Client:Samsung [NZ][DVB-s][2013]BD-F6500

I still use our FREE!! analog TV broadcasts and that is enuf for both of us(me and wifey).
    If we need something else then we just get it from a video store, physical or on the net.

NPVR I started to try out, but in this the transcoding are a "exernal" thing and we use a small disk for this so transcoding is a big deal.

The last time I tried NPVR (which I was soooo looking forward to) didn't at all meet my expectations
    and I hink it is due to that NPVR is for a "total" digital network

You got a solution for this, I'd sure gonna try it out

You don't need to transcode to use NPVR, it just stores as .ts and .mpg, the content and required PC resources are the same. For analog make sure you follow the wiki instructions exactly to load SoftPVR. Then you get to use NPVR's FM capabilities.

Martin