Thread: MovieWiz Question from a newbie

MovieWiz Question from a newbie

Hi,
    Pardon me if it's realy a FAQ, but I failed to find a quick answer after spending half an hour searching. Anyway, here is my question.

My of my downloaded movie are composed of several files. Note that they are not the episodes of a series, but a single movie, split into several small pieces. e.g,

My Movies\ Man in Black \file1.rmvb
    My Movies\ Man in Black \file2.rmvb
    My Movies\ Man in Black \file3.rmvb

Where the folder name "Man in Black" is the movie title and the three *.rmvb files in the folder should be played in correct sequence. (filename may or may not be the same as the movie tile)

How do I edit my MovieWiz contact so that they are shown as a single entry when I search and played continiously when I play the movie?

Thanks in advance.

Shide

An earlier post

I found an earlier thread regarding this issue. But apparently there is no solution yet. http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.p...ighlight=multi
    So I guess it would by on the wish list.

Yep, it has been on my list, but have slowed down enhancements lately do to my 'real' job. I'll see if I can't come out with this feature in the next release...
    NPVR Server: Win8 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 / 8gRAM / ATI Radeon 7700 Series / Hauppauge 2250
    Misc: Multiple Wired-Wireless clients, XMBC Clients, rPI OpenElec client

Pardon me for asking, but what is the value in having a single movie broken into multiple parts?

Thanks.