Thread: full ts mux

full ts mux

when i choose to record channels using the FULL TS mux ie one news tonight and greys it for some reason recorded the maori channel on both cards - has anyone else seen this behaviour ?

ive attached my logs where it even shows the name of the shows being greys and one news - hopefully this is easily rectified.

cheers
    skip
    Last edited by skippy_nz; 2008-10-14 at 10:01 AM.

From what I have read FULL TS is for testing purposes to supply data for sub to diagnose. It records the whole stream from that transponder, so your programs will be in there somewhere, how you get to them I have no idea though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    From what I have read FULL TS is for testing purposes to supply data for sub to diagnose. It records the whole stream from that transponder, so your programs will be in there somewhere, how you get to them I have no idea though.
    ok thanks - changed to TS Mux and all ok

you might be able to get those recordings back out using something like DVBdream, as I think you can load a TS file and play whichever stream from it.
    "Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip!"

--= Win7, C2D 2.93 GHz, ASUS 9400GT Silent, 2GB Ram, Few HDD's, 3TB unRAID server, Samsung 50" 1080p Plasma via HDMI, 40" 1080i LCD via VGA =-- * PVR2000 Analog PCI / Avermedia DVB-S PCI / Hauppauge 2200 DVB/Analog * PCH GBPVR Client * *BD-E6500 w/ NPVR client*

thanks for the suggestion but its ok (it was like 30 secs of recording) - i was testing to see if i could hear sound on my rebuilt setup and was trying the differnent muxs to see if i could get away from DVR-MS - so its all sweet - TS MUX worked ok.

Cheers
    Skip

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyCam View Post
    you might be able to get those recordings back out using something like DVBdream, as I think you can load a TS file and play whichever stream from it.
    The PCH lets you select streams too.

Martin

The PCH is just looking better and better, pity I built my client about 8 months ago, can't see me getting approval for further spending