Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: vidImport utility support

Its on my list to do with a few other things - it will be simple I am just beyond busy :0)

Quote Originally Posted by carpeVideo View Post
    Its on my list to do with a few other things - it will be simple I am just beyond busy :0)
    Oh, I know that feeling

"Show me your passport and I'll tell you who you are"
    (new Norwegian saying)

Quote Originally Posted by Reddwarf View Post
    Is this utility abandoned or would it be possible to enhance/extend Vidimport to also call "NextPVR.exe -import Videos.xml"?
    Give the version on the wiki a try (1.6) I put in the code but my npvr rig is down temporarily do I did not test. Let me know if it works (needs autoimport switch as before).

Trying this out, curious about the error message in the CMD window?
    I use NPVR and the dirs are there. Can I assume wherever it says GBPVR this is = NPVR?

k
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 @ 2.5GHz | Win7 x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x PVR-150 | 2 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.