Thread: GameZone2

Cool GameZone2

Hi,

I am Very close to releasing a beta version GameZone2 for testers. So please if you are using PVRx2 and prepared to give a few hours of your time then respond via private message with your email address so I can email the installation pack to you.

GameZone2 only supports PVRx2 (sorry GBPVR users) and has the new look and feel.
    It has a few additional features and bug fixes. I will not be giving it out until I have tested the upgrade on my home setup.

The main change is the look and feel so that it blends in with PVRx2 as opposed to standing out like a sore thumb!

So any Victims out there willing to give it a shot?

Cheers
    Let the Games begin...Round 2!
    GameZone v2.9.6 - PVRx2 1.4.7 compatible!

Do you have to ask? Check ur PM.

I'll hit it with every emulator I've got!!!
    Currently Running: 1.4.7
    HTPC:
    Motherboard: ASUS P5LD2 Mobo w/ 945P chipset / CPU: Intel P4 3.0GHz
    RAM: 3GB RAM / Video: ASUS Radeon X300SE 128Mb PCIx 16
    Tuner(s): ATI TV 650 Dual (PCIx)

Feeding:
    2 - Wired MVP

Quote Originally Posted by idkpmiller View Post
    Hi,

I am Very close to releasing a beta version GameZone2 for testers. So please if you are using PVRx2 and prepared to give a few hours of your time then respond via private message with your email address so I can email the installation pack to you.

GameZone2 only supports PVRx2 (sorry GBPVR users) and has the new look and feel.
    It has a few additional features and bug fixes. I will not be giving it out until I have tested the upgrade on my home setup.

The main change is the look and feel so that it blends in with PVRx2 as opposed to standing out like a sore thumb!

So any Victims out there willing to give it a shot?

Cheers
    I want to, but work is killing me right now leaving me with very little spare time. I'm definitely interested in the plugin though.
    GBpvr PC: Intel Celeron 1.8 Ghz. 768 Mb WinXp Home Sp2
    Video: Diamond 128 Mb 9550
    Capture Cards: PVR-150 & PVR-150 MCE w/fm + 2x MVP
    Author of: BurnDVDX2 and Skiptool

Work commitments...

I certainly know that one. well I look forward to releasing the plugin soon just need some testers as its far too timeconsuming writing and testing on my own.
    I moved jobs in January which is why its waited this long for me to get some time to complete.
    Let the Games begin...Round 2!
    GameZone v2.9.6 - PVRx2 1.4.7 compatible!