Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: moviewiz hangs on PG-13

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    430

    moviewiz hangs on PG-13

    Hi

    I have found that moviewiz import hangs on any file that contains the - symbol

    such as PG-13

    is this a known problem?

    cheers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Modesto, CA. USA
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by tvshowman View Post
    Hi

    I have found that moviewiz import hangs on any file that contains the - symbol

    such as PG-13

    is this a known problem?

    cheers
    I was not aware of a problem with this.

    Are you saying if a hyphen is in the filename it hangs? Does it only happen when importing from disk, or does the recording import hang also?
    NPVR Server: Win8 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 / 8gRAM / ATI Radeon 7700 Series / Hauppauge 2250
    Misc: Multiple Wired-Wireless clients, XMBC Clients, rPI OpenElec client

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    430
    ok great!

    I have had a hanging issue ever since i used the program and couple days ago I decided to move any file that hangs moviewiz import and noticed most had pg-13 in the name and the remainder of the files had a - in the name somewhere

    cool

    great program!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Modesto, CA. USA
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by tvshowman View Post
    ok great!

    I have had a hanging issue ever since i used the program and couple days ago I decided to move any file that hangs moviewiz import and noticed most had pg-13 in the name and the remainder of the files had a - in the name somewhere

    cool

    great program!
    Can you give me an example of one that consistently hangs? I will try to reproduce.
    NPVR Server: Win8 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 / 8gRAM / ATI Radeon 7700 Series / Hauppauge 2250
    Misc: Multiple Wired-Wireless clients, XMBC Clients, rPI OpenElec client

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    430
    here is an example

    The Interpreter (2005) [PG-13].mpg

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Modesto, CA. USA
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by tvshowman View Post
    here is an example

    The Interpreter (2005) [PG-13].mpg
    Ok, found it. Will be fixed in next release.
    NPVR Server: Win8 / AMD Phenom II X4 965 / 8gRAM / ATI Radeon 7700 Series / Hauppauge 2250
    Misc: Multiple Wired-Wireless clients, XMBC Clients, rPI OpenElec client

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •