Thread: Title bar in windowed mode

Title bar in windowed mode

Is it possible to remove the title bar while watching tv in windowed mode?

No its not.

How about using EVR, is it possible to have EVR+FSE? I quite liked the VMR9+FSE screen but EVR has the window box around it.

k.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win7x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Hey sub.. I was wondering how some programs manage to do it?

Dare I suggest using WinTV for that....

I am guesing that they are using overlay to do the borderless tv box? (as most of the TV aps I have seen use overlay)

Wouldn't you want the TV in full screen anyway? I don't understand having a windows desktop or whatever peeking out from under the show I am watching.
    "Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip!"

--= Win7, C2D 2.93 GHz, ASUS 9400GT Silent, 2GB Ram, Few HDD's, 3TB unRAID server, Samsung 50" 1080p Plasma via HDMI, 40" 1080i LCD via VGA =-- * PVR2000 Analog PCI / Avermedia DVB-S PCI / Hauppauge 2200 DVB/Analog * PCH GBPVR Client * *BD-E6500 w/ NPVR client*

Quote Originally Posted by jksmurf View Post
    How about using EVR, is it possible to have EVR+FSE? I quite liked the VMR9+FSE screen but EVR has the window box around it.

k.
    Alt-Enter still sends PVRX2 into full-screen mode and I assume it is still using EVR

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by mvallevand View Post
    Alt-Enter still sends PVRX2 into full-screen mode and I assume it is still using EVR, Martin
    Right you are...

k.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win7x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick02 View Post
    Hey sub.. I was wondering how some programs manage to do it?
    Its not complicated, its just that it cant do it today.