Thread: Photo library Slideshow - API?

Photo library Slideshow - API?

Is there an API for startinga photo slide show?

If not, could we have it in some way, maybe start slideshow on a predefined directory name, or start slideshow(directory).

I just thought I would be nice to be able to call a photo slideshow from my musiclibrary after a certain amount of time...
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 8.1 Pro, NPVR 3.2.9, AC3Filter, 1 x AppleTV with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex

No, there isnt any API for this. There is part of the Photo Library that does it, but it's just a function local to that screen.

I cant promise it'll be in the next release, but I'll look into adding this feature.

ScreenSaverArt

I second this idea. This is somthing that plasma owner would like or need to have to avoid burn-in of the screen.
    I have "collected" nice images of paintings from impressionist painters that have been dead for at least 70 years, so there is no copyright protections for them.
    I will make an install package of the (some day) to a default location that will be .\media\ScreenSaverArt\ (this can be a directory with a placeholder)
    Perhaps the Photo Library can have a "Favorite" function (like NetRadio) that will copy images to this directory.

I will put the painting images on the hyperlinkx wiki.
    http://www.hyperlinkx.com/mcs/Screen...gs/viewjpg.php
    http://www.hyperlinkx.com/mcs/Screen...s2/viewjpg.php
    Last edited by MixMan; 2007-10-29 at 09:32 PM.
    Best Regards
    MixMan

Antec Fusion case with Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-SH, AMD X2 4850e, 2GB RAM, AMD780G Onboard graphics. WinTV-PVR 150 MCE (With FM), Twinhan DVB-T, 750GB + 250GB HDD. Windows XP Pro SP3, MCE 2005 Remote, 29" 4:3 monitor and a 47" Philips 9603H LCD