Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: TV Listings 2 - Support Thread

Arrow TV Listings 2 - Support Thread

Hi,

please feel free to post any questions regarding to this plugin here. I'll try my best to help you.

Wiki page:
    http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/TVListings

-alibert

A comment concerning WIKI

With all the versions of GBPVR in operation, I have been focusing only on the utilities and plugins that are compatible with 1.0.16 so I was surprised that your plugin was compatible with the new version.

At the top of the plugin screen, it says "The following plugins are marked as compatible with GB-PVR version 1.0.8. To add any plugin here, just add “[[!GBPVR_v1_0_16]]” to the plugin’s page. " The reference to 1.0.8 under the list of 1.0.16 plugins is presumably a typo. If you add this reference to the WIKI of your plugin page, it will be easier to download.
    PVRx2 v1.4.7|Hauppauge 150 with 45 button remote & HVR1600|Cyberlink for DVD and BDA multiplexer|
    evga nvidia gforce 6200: Pentium(R)4 cpu 2.4 GHz 3 Gb ram|Windows XP: 1 MVP

Installation help

From the WIKI, it says "Simply put the files into your GBPVR-installation directory." Does this mean put all the files listed in WIN-zip program (after I clicked on the file) in my GBpvr directory or to put them into the gbpvr\plugins directory? or can I put it in a "downloads" directory and then click on an installer of some sort that will put all the files where they are supposed to go?
    I am really excited to try this out.
    PVRx2 v1.4.7|Hauppauge 150 with 45 button remote & HVR1600|Cyberlink for DVD and BDA multiplexer|

Quote Originally Posted by kayak4ever View Post
    With all the versions of GBPVR in operation, I have been focusing only on the utilities and plugins that are compatible with 1.0.16 so I was surprised that your plugin was compatible with the new version.

At the top of the plugin screen, it says "The following plugins are marked as compatible with GB-PVR version 1.0.8. To add any plugin here, just add “[[!GBPVR_v1_0_16]]” to the plugin’s page. " The reference to 1.0.8 under the list of 1.0.16 plugins is presumably a typo. If you add this reference to the WIKI of your plugin page, it will be easier to download.
    I added it to the plugin list as compatible.
    Dan Blomberg
    HTPC 1: MSI K8NGM2-FID, AMD 64 3000+, WD 200gb HDD, 1gb ram, NSK2400, PVR-500, Harmony 659
    HTPC 2: ASUS M2NPV-VM, AMD 64 3200+, WD 250gb HDD, 1gb ram, nVidia DualTV MCE, NSK2400, Harmony 720
    HTPC 3: GIGABYTE GA-E7AUM-DS2H GeForce 9400, Intel E5200 Wolfdale, WD 640gb HDD, 4gb ram, Antec Fusion 2, HVR-1600, hdhomerun, Harmony 880, PCH A-110
    GBPVR 1.4.7 Additions: Weather2, UltraXMLTV, Comskip
    Project: Setup Logitech Harmony Remote

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by kayak4ever View Post
    From the WIKI, it says "Simply put the files into your GBPVR-installation directory." Does this mean put all the files listed in WIN-zip program (after I clicked on the file) in my GBpvr directory or to put them into the gbpvr\plugins directory? or can I put it in a "downloads" directory and then click on an installer of some sort that will put all the files where they are supposed to go?
    I am really excited to try this out.
    The directory structure in the zipped download package at the wiki reflects your GBPVR installation directory:

Code:
    KeyMappings\TV Listings.xml
      => goes to <GBPVR installation directory>\KeyMappings\TV Listings.xml
    Plugins\TV Listings\TV Listings.dll
      => goes to <GBPVR installation directory>\Plugins\TV Listings\TV Listings.dll
    Skin2\blue\TV Listings\*.*
      => goes to <GBPVR installation directory>\Skin2\blue\TV Listings\
    That means that you can extract the downloaded .zip file into your GBPVR installation directory, e.g. "C:\Program Files\devnz\gbpvr\", directly.

Quote Originally Posted by -Oz- View Post
    I added it to the plugin list as compatible.
    Thanks.

-alibert

thanks

Thanks, I can't do without this plugin. I had the original version working with 1.0.16 and the community skin. Now I'm trying to get this new version to work with community skin, without success.

I do have one problem with the blue skin - I would like to change the channel name to channel number. But when I change @name to @number and "visible=true" tvlistings crashes.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
    What, me worry?
    Biostar TZ77B MB | Core i3 2120 | 4GB RAM | 128 GB SSD | 2TB HDD x 2 | Antec 302 Case | Win7x64
    HVR2250 | HDHR Prime | PCH A-110 | PCH A-100 | Harmony 650 & 700 remotes
    Comcast | Schedules Direct w/ mc2xml & UltraXMLTV_Enhancer

Can I replace the default guide to be TV Listings? When I select the Guide button on my remote, PVRX2 crashes on me. Probably because TV Guide is unchecked in my plugins tab.

Hi,
    Quote Originally Posted by roy View Post
    I do have one problem with the blue skin - I would like to change the channel name to channel number. But when I change @name to @number and "visible=true" tvlistings crashes.

Am I doing something wrong?
    No - I did.
    Sorry and thanks for the report. The @number parameter will be fixed with the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by scb147 View Post
    Can I replace the default guide to be TV Listings? When I select the Guide button on my remote, PVRX2 crashes on me. Probably because TV Guide is unchecked in my plugins tab.
    I think you need to edit your config.xml file and change the line
    Code:
    <DefaultPluginGuide>TV Guide</DefaultPluginGuide>
    to
    Code:
    <DefaultPluginGuide>TV Listings</DefaultPluginGuide>
    -alibert

Quote Originally Posted by alibert View Post
    I think you need to edit your config.xml file and change the line
    Code:
    <DefaultPluginGuide>TV Guide</DefaultPluginGuide>
    to
    Code:
    <DefaultPluginGuide>TV Listings</DefaultPluginGuide>
    Thanks, that did it! I'm so happy to have the TV Listings plugin back! Thanks again!!