Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Post your Community Skin themes and custom set-ups

Quote Originally Posted by roy View Post
    Thanks to Fatman_do for providing the skin for TV Listings. I've tweaked it to my liking (basically like I had it for 99.12). And, I'm back to a blue theme based on Sassari (hope Ted approves).

Everything should be in the zip attached. I think I'm done.
    I like the look of your TV Listings (especially its use of channel numbers plus icons). What do I have to do to use it on my PC? I use PVRX2 (current version) and Community3 skin.

I downloaded the file and extracted it to program files/devnvz/gbpvr. It doesn't appear as one of the choices in the SKIN plug-in. Is there something else I have to do?

Just to check the unzipping went ok, Do you have a new "Roy..." folder in gbpvr\Plugins\SkinPlugin\Resources\Themes\ ?

Quote Originally Posted by McBainUK View Post
    Just to check the unzipping went ok, Do you have a new "Roy..." folder in gbpvr\Plugins\SkinPlugin\Resources\Themes\ ?
    Thanks for the help.

There weren't any new folders under THEMES. I looked inside the zip file and noticed that the files included the entire path so I re-extracted the files but only pointed to C: rather than pointing to C:\devnz\gbpvr like I did the first time. Two new ROY themes showed up in the SKINS plug-in this time.

I have another question. How do I configure TV Listings so it shows each channel's channel number plus an JPG image of the network, like is shown in the wiki? RIght now it just displays the channel number.

I'll look into the answer for you.
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN

Quote Originally Posted by LewE View Post
    I have another question. How do I configure TV Listings so it shows each channel's channel number plus an JPG image of the network, like is shown in the wiki? RIght now it just displays the channel number.
    Do you mean the 3rd. party plugin "TV Listings" or the built-in "TV Guide"? There are different answers. Or is this an issue anymore?
    Fatman_do

Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman_do View Post
    Do you mean the 3rd. party plugin "TV Listings" or the built-in "TV Guide"? There are different answers.
    Can I be greedy and say "both"?

I'm experimenting with the various implementations of the listings so, actually I would like to see the answer for XGuide too.

I think the information would be useful to all the users out there.

Ok, will look into getting icon+channel number for all three.
    Fatman_do

Hi,
    I have a question about my own "Large Print TV Guide" -- now that the Hairy Theme has swept over the land I see that my solution was very limited. That is to say it has a fixed bg image and fixed bg colors. Is there someone that would be so kind as to point me in the direction of enhancing my TVGuide page so that I can keep the fonts, cell spacing, and 5-row layout... but allow the bg images and bg colors to _automatically_ change to pick up whatever the current theme is set to?

Thanks for any guidance,
    TomH

ref the TVGude at http://forums.gbpvr.com/showpost.php...59&postcount=3
    /TomH/ Win7 running nPVR 3.1.1 (via NMTInstall2) on HP p6624y AMD AthlonII 635, 8Gb, 1Tb, HVR-2250 (ATSC) + WebRadio, Universe (broken), BlueRetroVE+, TV Listings. SearchLite Network: Cable Modem - Belkin 54g router - box#1 Win7 Next-PVR 3.1.1, box#2 Win7 wireless laptop, and 2x wired eGreat M34A NMT clients

Ok, TomH, I'll fix that one up as well. Since I have that as part of the SkinPlugin, I'll get that sorted out.
    Fatman_do

Is there someone that would be so kind as to point me in the direction of enhancing my TVGuide page so that I can keep the fonts, cell spacing, and 5-row layout... but allow the bg images and bg colors to _automatically_ change to pick up whatever the current theme is set to?
    TomH could you try out the attached skin.xml. All I changed was the color scheme, I left the formatting exactly as it was.

I'd like to stress that this is Fatman_do's territory but I'd like to try and help out. It might be a good idea to backup the original 5-channel VeryLargePrint skin.xml file
    The Hairy Man

HTPC: Core Duo E4300 - 2GB DDR2 - HD 3650 - 500GB storage
    Capture: 1 Nova-T 500 - 1 PVR 500
    TV: S-Video to 32" Philips CRT

Support the Community Skin