Thread: v1.08 Recording Service not stopping after exiting and powering off MVP?

v1.08 Recording Service not stopping after exiting and powering off MVP?

Not sure why but when I exit back to main menu after watching LiveTV on the MVP (and power it off), if I then go upstairs to the PC, the recording service is still running on the PC?

k.
    Last edited by jksmurf; 2008-04-27 at 02:26 PM.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win7x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Quote Originally Posted by jksmurf View Post
    Not sure why but when I exit back to main menu after watching LiveTV on the MVP (and power it off), if I then go upstairs to the PC, the recording service is still running on the PC?

k.
    I have a similar problem, but it only happens when I power off the mvp with the power button, without exiting to the main menu. Any Ideas ? (which my kids do all the time)

PS only started after moving to 1.08

I'm fairly sure this problem was fixed in 1.0.16.

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    I'm fairly sure this problem was fixed in 1.0.16.
    Thanks, I'll try it.

I'm pretty sure this is the same problem I posted about here:
    http://forums.gbpvr.com/showthread.php?t=29056

Using 1.0.16
    Dedicated HTPC: MSI K7N420 Pro, AMD 2200+, 1.5GB RAM, PVR150, 550Pro, ATI 9800XT, 300GB Maxtor HD, Diamond XTreme DDL Sound, MVP over wireless bridge, GBPVR 1.2.13