Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Zap2it Closing Down

Quote Originally Posted by pastro View Post
    I'm guessing 54 minutes before midnight. 11:06p.
    All times are probably gmt and need to be adjusted for timezone and DST if applicable.

Found the answer myself, start_time is minutes *from* the base time. if is negative value, that means the show started before the base time.

Thanks!
    -ioan

So far i think the yahoo app is not going to work, and I really don't like that it will end up being a semi-manual operation. Personally I think the TitanTV route is the way to go. I was looking at Titan's website and it looks like anyone can create an account to use the service, no need to be a Haup card owner.
    system 1 - PVR-250 and HVR-1600

system 2 - PVR-150 and HVR-1600

Just for the fun of it I e-mailed the tv-now people and asked for a free download. I also asked them about what format it is available in. I even asked for pure data files and if they would do it in xmltv. I told them they may have a hungry group of users if they would do it. Hey, its worth a shot!
    Server= Asus M3A78-EM, 4 gigs ram, AMD A64 5200+, Windows 7 home premium 32, 1 HVR-1800, 1 PCH A-100, Test Rig, Biostar 880g+, AMD X2 260, 4 gb ram, Windows, 7 Home Premium 32, 1 DCR-2650 cablecard tuner

my app that connects to titantv's soap is almost done. I hope tomorrow to release a test version. attached to this post is the first test output from the application. Sub (or anyone else), can you please verify if the format is right and if the gbpvr is able to read this file?

Thanks,
    -ioan

Quote Originally Posted by ioan View Post
    my app that connects to titantv's soap is almost done. I hope tomorrow to release a test version. attached to this post is the first test output from the application. Sub (or anyone else), can you please verify if the format is right and if the gbpvr is able to read this file?

Thanks,
    -ioan
    Do we need to supply our own UUID?

Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnsBand View Post
    Do we need to supply our own UUID?
    I have no idea. For developing I'm using an UUID I found on the internet and so far works.

Quote Originally Posted by ioan View Post
    I have no idea. For developing I'm using an UUID I found on the internet and so far works.
    You may want to be cautious with that since it legally belongs to someone.....if Titan wacks their account for excessive use it would not be hard to track down originating IP's that are using the UUID.....

That is the main reason I have yet to release my flavor of the same tool....

......coupled with a couple of data bugs I am working through.....

I have a Haup card. Does the software that comes with it provide a UUID? How would I find out what it is?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ww4397 View Post
    I have a Haup card. Does the software that comes with it provide a UUID? How would I find out what it is?

Thanks.
    That is the question of the day......I do not believe we have had anyone sucessfully access the data from a UUID obtained from their sofrware that came with their Hauppage card.......

Thinking about sub's suggestion for a P2P sharing/distribution method, how would that work out with such a diverse regional area as in the USA?

There are well over 100 different television markets in the US.

That might be fine for the larger markets in the big cities...
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN