Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EWA CSS Guide - Feedback & Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by UncleJohnsBand View Post
    Are you using IE 6, IE7 or FireFox 2?
    Sorry, IE7.

k.
    ASUS P5K-PRO Q9300 2.5GHz | Win7x64 | 6GB RAM | ATI Radeon HD3400 PCIe Video Card | 1 x WinTV DMB-TH | Various HD's | AC66U | USB-UIRT | PCH-A100 | Hauppauge Colossus |
    If you've ever become frustrated because something in GBPVR or NPVR is not working, take a moment and consider this and this and this and this and this and this. Credit where credit's due; for one guy (with a wife and two kids), most problems are solved outrageously quickly. Patience.

Is that the latest release build or are you talking the FireFox 3 beta?
    Firefox 2 ver 2.0.0.12

sorry for the delay

Quote Originally Posted by Grenlen View Post
    I'm having an issue with the Manage Recording CSs Page. when I'm in Table View and I click the +/- to expand and contract the shows they align in a cascading manner. but expand back .

This seems to happen only on Firefox (latest build)

Any Idea what this may be.
    Thanks for all your hard work.
    UJB

Gren
    Quote Originally Posted by Grenlen View Post
    Firefox 2 ver 2.0.0.12

sorry for the delay
    Still looking at this....it appears to be something on the client end....but I am not sure....I can see this happen but only when I switch Treeview options.

If I am set at status and tiltle sorts and enter the manage page everything is fine. If I then change from status to title as the primary I see this behavior.

What is weired is if you simply click on another tab (i.e. search) and then click back to manage then it displays fine....

very strange.....

Quote Originally Posted by willywilly99 View Post
    I will look into the menus with more detail when I get back. I must admit that I havenít looked too closely at the menu system as we have had two of them running for almost a year, with no problems so far. Famous last words I know. There is still about just under a months worth of use left on them. I will let people how I got on.
    Hugh?

Would it be possible to remove the white-space:nowrap directive from the TreeView programme description in the default theme, and others? I have to scroll sideways to read long descriptions, and in ff3 it's putting the horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the page in the enclosing element rather than on the window. Things look fine without it.

Quote Originally Posted by billranton View Post
    Would it be possible to remove the white-space:nowrap directive from the TreeView programme description in the default theme, and others? I have to scroll sideways to read long descriptions, and in ff3 it's putting the horizontal scrollbar at the bottom of the page in the enclosing element rather than on the window. Things look fine without it.
    How did it look in FF 2? There appears to be a difference in CSS rendering between FF2 (which was touted to be the defacto standard) and FF3.

Before I start monkeying around with getting FF3 to render correctly I was waiting to see what turns out to be FF3 CSS bugs and what doesn't.

The screens also render correctly in IE7 which is also supposed to be almost 100% CSS compliant.

I mentioned in another post....a new release of any software is not always a good thing....

How did it look in FF 2? There appears to be a difference in CSS rendering between FF2 (which was touted to be the defacto standard) and FF3.
    I've always had the programme description stuck on nowrap running off the edge of the screen. Doesn't it do that in IE as well?

Delete button on EWA

I may have asked for this in the wishlist area a long time ago, but really should be here where I post it and I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed. I did not see it on the version I have.
    On the next release of the EWA, would it be possible to add a delete button to each file in the MANAGE RECORDINGS section. Currently there is a button for "DOWNLOAD","PLAY", "STREAM", a button for DELETE as well would greatly be appreciated as well as a button in the VIDEO LIBRARY section that would allow you to delete a whole section of files under a specific title. EX. In the Video section you have recorded a bunch of old M*A*S*H recording and you want to delete one or all of the files. There is no way to do either. A delete button in both the MANAGE RECORDINGS area and the VIDEO LIBRARY area would be a great addition to this very functional, very appreciated addition to GBPVR.
    Thanks in advance for any help you provide in this area.

Writebac

Quote Originally Posted by writebac View Post
    I may have asked for this in the wishlist area a long time ago, but really should be here where I post it and I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed. I did not see it on the version I have.
    On the next release of the EWA, would it be possible to add a delete button to each file in the MANAGE RECORDINGS section. Currently there is a button for "DOWNLOAD","PLAY", "STREAM", a button for DELETE as well would greatly be appreciated as well as a button in the VIDEO LIBRARY section that would allow you to delete a whole section of files under a specific title. EX. In the Video section you have recorded a bunch of old M*A*S*H recording and you want to delete one or all of the files. There is no way to do either. A delete button in both the MANAGE RECORDINGS area and the VIDEO LIBRARY area would be a great addition to this very functional, very appreciated addition to GBPVR.
    Thanks in advance for any help you provide in this area.

Writebac
    Although the Manage recordings area has a delete check box already for doing mass deletes I have added an individual delete button on programmes that are in the available status.

This is an interesting discussion. thank you for sharing

laser liposuction before and after pictures cost find pictures of a laser liposuction from before and after the treatment laser liposuction before and after pictures cost