Thread: scheduled recording do not stop

Hi,

i've scheduled a season rec -> snap of access db from gbpvr

oid programme_oid capture_source_oid status filename recording_type recording_group manual_start_time manual_end_time manual_channel_oid
    14 708 1 1 D:\TVRecording\Hörmal,werdahämmert_2004030 8_08100830.mpg 0 0 08.03.2004 08:10:00 08.03.2004 08:30:00 3

the recording should start at 8:10 and should end at 8:30

at 9:00 i stopped manually by myself because of the recording still runs at that time.

Here's a snap of from the wintvcap.log

4964 InitParams: Your lpCmdLine is "-c5 -board:1 -profile:HALFD1 -startr:\TVRecording\Hörmal,werdahämmert_20040308 _08100830.mpg"
    [....]
    were are the start and end timers gone?
    I've using the latest gbvr and wintvcap versions......

regards mamema

I'll take a look. It doesn't specify the stop time when it starts the recording. It later stops WinTVCap with the -stop(?) parameter when it passes the end date. Can you email me you gbpvrrecordingservice.exe.log file? It should show the stop occuring and the parameters passed to wintvcap.

didn't have this logfile . Don't know why.....
    But i have made another test......
    Still no logfile but the recording is started and stopped at the right time.
    I guess it's because of the letter "äöü" which are german and which occur in the gbvr.exe.log (the one log that i have)
    with: "hämmert". The word should be called "hämmert"

The recording which went smoothly without problem didn't have these kind of letters.

regards

mamema

The log file is getting created in the current directory, which is \windows\system32 for the recording service.