Thread: EPG Not Updating

EPG Not Updating

My epg for one of my sources will not update.

It quit working for a short time, then i realized i didn't renew zap2it. So I renewed it. Epg still wouldn't update. I even remade the source.
    SPECS: AMD Sempron 3100+|1 GB Ram|nVidia 6200|160GB HD(Recordings)&250GB HD(Archive)|DVD Burner|USB-UIRT|TUNERS:Hauppauge PVR-250 & ATi HDTV WONDER|SOURCES:Dish Network Reciever 311 & OTA ATSC:Terk SquareShooter With RadioShack Pre-Amp

There is some errors in there relating to your database, but its not exactly clear what the problem is. I see you're still using the old style MDB database. How big is you gbpvr.mdb file?

2 gb...

I didn't know there was a different type of database...
    SPECS: AMD Sempron 3100+|1 GB Ram|nVidia 6200|160GB HD(Recordings)&250GB HD(Archive)|DVD Burner|USB-UIRT|TUNERS:Hauppauge PVR-250 & ATi HDTV WONDER|SOURCES:Dish Network Reciever 311 & OTA ATSC:Terk SquareShooter With RadioShack Pre-Amp

2 gb...
    This is one of the main reasons we moved away from the old Access MDB database a year ago or so. It had a nasty habit of growing but never shrinking, even when data was deleted from the database.

You could try stopping all the GB-PVR software, then running JETCOMP.exe in the GB-PVR directory to try to shrink the database back to a realistic size.

Once you get it working again, you could try running ChangeDatabase.exe to switch to SQLite like the rest of us.