ZapTools has now been updated. You can download it here or from the wiki.
The wiki contains instructions for using ZapTools. The Enhanced Web Admin (EWA) for GBPVR will take advantage of the extended data offered in ZapTools for those users that use Zap2It for their EPG Source.
ZapTools will provide the the following extended data via EWA for Zap2It users:
- Original Air Date for Programs
- Origianl Release Date for Movies
- Star Rating
- Repeat Indicator
- Cast Information - All Linked to IMDB:
- Executive Producers
- Guest Stars
ZapInterface Version 5.11 - 10/20/2006
ZapmImport Version 5.10 - 12/30/2006
- No changes.
- Updated to use the newest version of ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll.
- Corrected issue with invalid time format being passed to Zap2It Labs resulting in only one days worth of data being downloaded.
- Added new parameter in config file to specify how many days of EPG data should be downloaded (default is 1).
- Made the default connection string for the GBPVR database to be for the SQLite connection.
- Now writes out all XML nodes returned from Zap2It labs.
- zapdata.node1.xml contains the Response Type
- zapdata.node2.xml contains any messages returned from Zap2It Labs.