Thread: Best DVB-S card with GBPVR?

Best DVB-S card with GBPVR?

Recently I built a mediacentre, and have been very happy with GBPVR, now the people who provide my TV has gone digital though, and my analog WinTV PVR 150 doesnt pick up all the channels anymore.
    They supplied me with a Technomate DVB TM-1500+ set top box http://www.technomate.com/products2.php and a small satelite

All the channels are encrypted so I will need a card with CAM support, is this supported under GBPVR, if it isnt would it be supported on Windows media centre or what PVR software could I use?

Note: I have no interest in using one of those IR wands, I hear they arent too reliable!

All the channels are encrypted so I will need a card with CAM support, is this supported under GBPVR
    Sorry, there is no CAM support in GB-PVR. I'll probably add it in some future release though.

do you know of any good PVR applications that currently support CAM? Price/Difficulty to set up isnt an issue :P

Quote Originally Posted by sub View Post
    Sorry, there is no CAM support in GB-PVR. I'll probably add it in some future release though.

Hope this is sooooon, would realy like to ged rid of my decoder and blaster setup and go digital all the way.
    NPVR Latest version on W7 Home prem, SAF 5, TT-1500 DVB-S with CI, conax cam, USBURIT, LM Remote, Hauppauge 45 remote, Abit K9, Athlon 64 X2 3600 with Zalman CNPS8700 fan, 2G Ram, HIS Radeon HD 5570 1GB, 60GB Corsair SSD sys disk, 500GB sata recording, 1TB Media, Siversotone LC17, TV: KDL40NX700AEP