Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MusicLibrary2: v4.4

MusicLibrary2: v4.4

Posted on the wiki: http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/MusicLibrary2

Use this thread for comments/bugs

Changes include:

18-Nov-2006 - Version 4.4
    • Fixed a bug in ML2Panel where it only showed the seconds portion of a track not the full length
    • Fixed bug with reading album art introduced with the change of reader - may require a full scan to take full effect
    • Fixed a bug with genre - case sensitivity causing an error when loading genres
    • Added the ability to externalise the ML2 Logging.
    • Added a "Last Playlist" when you hit stop, so that unless you've started an existing playlist, it will record the last played tracks.
    • Added the ability to use Left or Right keys when in the playlist screen and playing music to return to the library screen. Green is still also used and is still used from the library screen (smelcher)
    • Jump to a track in a playlist can now also be done with the play button (as well as ok) - HtV's daughter
    • M4A tracks now supported

Skin Changes
    • Missing the CUETrack Entry from the Communit Skin ML2Panel.xml
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 8.1 Pro, NPVR 3.2.9, AC3Filter, 1 x AppleTV with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex

Hi Psycik,
    I've started using your plugin recently as I've found that it is the best available .13. I must say that the track time remaining has been bugging me a little so I'm glad that's fixed now. I haven't given 4.4 a good workout yet but keep up the good work!!
    I noticed that on your To Do list that you want to separate artist with "&", "/" and "feat" but I use "-ft" so I hope that you can find somewhere to put that in or better yet, make it user definable.
    I'm also looking forward to the search screen.
    Cheers!

Oh yeah, and a lot of hip hop has a huge cast of guests. These I will often use commas to separate, ie:
    "<track name> -ft <guest1>,<guest2>+<guest3>"

Quote Originally Posted by kram_0 View Post
    Hi Psycik,
    I noticed that on your To Do list that you want to separate artist with "&", "/" and "feat" but I use "-ft" so I hope that you can find somewhere to put that in or better yet, make it user definable.
    Cheers!
    If you do not need the '-ft' in other programs, you may consider changing the -ft in all your MP3 files.

Hi Psycik, seems to work ok. Great.
    Thanks also from my daughter.
    AMD Athlon 64 3000, HDD: 80, 120, 200 GB, Hauppauge 350 + 150, MVP, Asus 6000L Laptop client, Asus X50sl client,
    Fritz!box 7140 modem/router, GBPVR 1.3.7.

I think there is a "standard" to which multiple artists must be defined in the artist tags. My new reader has a way of reading multiples - I just don't know what it considers multiple artists and what the seperator character is.

First is the composer (for pz1) - then I'll start looking at that list...
    Gigabyte AMD A8 Brix, 4 Gb DDR3 Ram, 120 Gb SSD, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual DVB-T, Samsung LA46A650 TV (HDMI), Harmony Remote 525
    Windows 8.1 Pro, NPVR 3.2.9, AC3Filter, 1 x AppleTV with Plex, Plex Plugin, NextPVR Channel for Plex

Hebrew

Hi

I have been using MusicLibrary2 3.13 for quite a while no problems. I like it thanks.

Upgraded to 4.4 tonight and got surprised some of the Hebrew tracks are displayed in gibberish and not readable

the unusual part of it is ome tracks are displayed correctly and some are not

Any ideas ?
    Jonxm05
    A HTPC Newbie

hmm, probably the reader introduced in 4.2

Only some of the tracks in gibberish? Could you grab my email address from my profile and send me a track - I may have to try and force Windows Media player (the other ID3 reader I use) to read tracks like that...

Deleting tracks in playlist while playing

Hi Psycik, I like the change you made (I believe in the previous version) so that the playlist doesn't begin playing from the top when a track is deleted. Just one thing that I noticed is that if you delete the track that is currently playing from the playlist, after pressing "OK" the previous track in the list begins playing again. Could you change this so that the next track in the playlist begins playing if the current track is deleted? Thanks for the great plugin!

Edit:
    Just noticed something else. When deleting a track, the selection highlight goes back to the currently playing track. Could you make it so the selection stays put? I like to have the playlist auto-generated, then go through the list deleting tracks I don't want. It's a bit of a pain when I have to go through the whole list again to delete the next track.
    Last edited by h00ch; 2006-11-28 at 02:30 PM.

That should be possible, and i suppose makes more sense than move to previous track.

Have to look at the second one. I think it would be ok to do. So it would work as you described, but would jump back to the currently playing track when the track changes....cos I kind of like to know where I'm up to...