I've just upload the v0.0.6 BETA release. As with previous releases, you should uninstall the previous release before installing this one.
- Now able to resize the PVR350 OSD size and video overscan using settings in the config.xml
- Initial support for myhtpc .my files. Looks for metadata.my files in each directory, and uses this in preference to any files found. Still only supports standard media types though - no vob/ifo playback.
- Support for playback of multi part movies. Video 'chain's from metadata.my are now played to consecutively.
- Improved support for MediaMVP.
- Now allow you to use the 'Watch' button from the TV Guide for shows currently playing
- Fixed program name for 'Open With' context menu
- Slightly improved fast forward for both software playback and PVR350. Attempts to do 2x and 8x, but this functionality is very dependant on third party drivers and directshow filters, so there is only so much I can do. My current PVR350 drivers seem to pop and fart when fast forwarding...
- Resolved some of the LiveTV issues with PVR350. Makes it 'sort of' usable, but channel changing is very slow!
Still no luck with direct recording plug-in - I get channel static trying live tv and it locks up after a second or so (i.e. the static becomes static ;-)
I've tried freqcopy for country 44, and this doesn't work (just gives 0's in the frequency). I've tried putting the number identified in the graph as the frequency (in the tuner filter) and don't get anything either.
Also, when I use WinTVCap as the recording plug in, I get about a second before it locks up the image -either the keys still work and I can get back to the menu, but don't get live tv, or it locks up completely.
Ok, stick with WinTVCap for now. I'll setup my system so I can properly test using the PVR350 tuner. We should be able to get this problem sorted over the next day or so. I use svideo on my PVR350 and can only receive one channel via the tuner, but I should be able to sort out something to help me test it.
With this initial work around to get the PVR350 working with LiveTV it is very slow starting (and changing channels), and can take about 10 seconds to get started. I'm working on improving this. I've emailed you a tool that should give me a little information on whats going on with live tv.
Intially I get static too. I can get it to tune to a channel by using the guide, however it is 1 or 2 channels 'off'. As expected it takes 10 seconds or so to actually display the video. After a few minutes it locks my machine up solid, I cannot even get to the task manager.
Originally Posted by [b