Thread: MediaMVP Keycodes

I have stumbled in to a problem...

In my upcoming AlbumPlayer plugin (which is based on the Jukebox plugin) I want to force a "Render" of the currently playing list. With MediaMVP is not a good thing to use the "Continuously update..." setting since the plugin gets extremely slow...

Anyway, in the jukebox plugin you press the green key on the remote to update/view the currently playing list (queue) which causes the screen to update. I want to do the same when pressing Skip/Previous on the remote (switch songs in playlist). I found this code:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">
    /// Is called by GBPVR in response to a key being pressed while this
    /// task is active. The task should return true if it has performed some action
    /// as a result of the key press - which will inturn cause the task to be render&#40;&#41;&#39;d
    /// &#60;/summary&#62;
    public bool OnKeyDown&#40;System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs e&#41;
    {
    // Green key skips to now playing list immediately.
    if &#40; e.Control &amp;&amp; e.KeyCode == Keys.G &#41;
    {
    mode = 1;
    return true;
    }
    [/QUOTE]

Aha, I figured. If I only added the Skip/Previous keys here and returned &quot;true&quot; if they were pressed it should render automatically (read the comments).

But which keys do I use? I have tried with Keys.MediaNextTrack and Keys.MediaPreviousTrack without result...

It would be awesome to get a keylist for the Media MVP remote and which key definition in the code that match a certain key. Anyone done this?

http://www.gbpvr.com/QuickStart/shortcuts.htm has pretty much all the keystrokes listed.