Thread: Fat Blue - High Vis Skin for MusicLibrary2 in gbpvr 97.13 (Update requested)

Hybrid View

Fat Blue - High Vis Skin for MusicLibrary2 in gbpvr 97.13 (Update requested)

When using the current version of MusicLibrary2 with GBPVR v97.13 and the Fat Blue High Visibility Skin (v0.97.7) I get the following error upon selecting ML2 from the menu:

Error: Parameter is not valid

I know it's the skin because if I change to the standard "Blue" or "H-MVP" I encounter no errors. However, I really want to use the High Vis skin given that my TV is 27".

Anything you can do would be helpful.

If someone doesn't beat me to it, I can look into it and see if I can find anything.

The weekends aren't good for me however, so it may take me a few days.
    Fatman_do

HTPC: AMD XP+2500, 512MB DDR (400) ~ Capture Device: Hauppage PVR-150
    Storage: 30GB OS & Recording, 160GB Post Processing & Archive
    Video Output: HD 32" TV via eVGA Geforce 6200le 256MB AGP DVI-HDMI cable out
    Audio Output: Turtle Beach Riviera S/PDIF Optic Output (Digital pass thru only) to Home Theater Receiver

Moderator | Tutorials | Community Skin | CommunitySkin-SVN

Hmm - It's working on my setup, so maybe I adjusted something appropriate. I will upload my current version to the wiki and you can try it. (Note that it is a bit of a work in progress though - I am reskinning sub's new video and music libraries (although I am hoping he will reinstitute queuing in his next music option) as well as getting reven's latest MyVideos to work well. Should hopefully fix your MusicLibrary problems though!

Get it here - just the green orb version, but you can just copy the appropriate skin.xml across if you need to.

cheers,

tieke
    Last edited by tieke; 2006-08-27 at 03:21 AM.

tieke ... the wiki site appears to be down now. I'll try to download it a bit later and let you know how it works out. Thks.

I copied the skin.xml for the ML2 folder from your zip to the ML2 folder in the skin directory and that did solve the problem. Thanks much.