Thread: 'Record...until I exit Live TV' problem

'Record...until I exit Live TV' problem

Had a good search in the forum but could find anything like this.

I'm using version v0.97.13, got a Nova-T PCI installed, using the Cyberlink multiplexer (only one that works okay) recording works fine via every other way except when I press the record button whilst watching TV and choose 'until I exit Live TV'.

At this point it records just one second of TV, quits live TV straight away going back to the main menu after the first second and that's all the recording has - a single second of recording.

Any idea what's causing the problem and how I could fix it?

Can you normally play in-progress recordings?

Can you reproduce the problem, then zip and attach the logs?

If I choose for it to record for a specified time it starts recording and goes straight back to the main menu but after a few seconds I can go back to live tv and it records perfectly that way for the amount of time I specified.

The only problem is when I chose the 'until I exit Live TV' that there's the problem because it goes straight back to the main menu.

I've zipped the logs that updated. I had to stop the recording service to zip the logs so that will be mentioned in there.

I'm fairly sure I can see the problem. I think its a timing issue.

This is a new feature in this release, and unfortunately I'd only tested it with an analog device, which just happens to start producing a file quicker than a digital device. I've adjusted the next release to accommodate this.

Okay, thanks for the feedback Sub.