Thread: Redesign the horrible file list(video library etc)

sorry but the design for the file list(video library etc) is horrible, the rest of the app is fantastic, looks pretty and all but the file list just looks out of place.

a really good design is how xbmc do there file list, i wish you could change it or extend it so you could change view, since if there is no pics in the directories they look ugly.

dont mean to be rude or anything but like i said the rest of the app is beautiful.

with pics I kinda like it. I tend to record movies for the kids from Sky, then access www.imbd.com to grab a pic and drop in.
    One thing though is that the interface shows the file extension (.avi .mpg etc) It would be nice if the file extensions were hidden in this interface.

i just dont like the standard graphics if there is no picture, and the dimensions, should be more square or something, just fit more than 6 elements to each screen, say 3 by 2 for 4:3 and 4 by 2 for 16:9 (hopefully this will be implemented, or is it already?)

xbmc does their file lists the best, right size and shape, and can be overidden with a picture in the directory to display that.

and can you please set an option in the next release to hide the extensions, it wouldnt be that hard