EPG Mixed up channels after update
sorry for adding another workitem to the list for the new .Net 2.0 Version....
I got following problem.
Every day after automatic EPG update, my channels are mixed up in the TV Guide and the Sources aren't correct any more.
What I found out:
In the EPG Channel Source mapping in the Recording Source I have doubled entries. Looks like new channels were added with the same name and with continuing sequential source channel numbers.
I'm using xmltv data source (nothing was changed in there, so the error has to be anywhere in gb-pvr) with complete reload of EPG data.
I haven't tried it without complete reload yet. But I will come back to as soon I tried it out.
AMD Athlon XP 2800, nVidia GeForce FX5200 ->TV-OUT, Hauppage WinTV-PVR350, 1GB RAM, 240GB HDD, WinX Pro SP2