Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PVR150 Timestamp issue - new drivers.

No, I dont know the full details. They've indicated they think it is chipset issue, which also helps explain why only some users were seeing it.

It is sounding promising though.

I'm probably jixing it, but it's been good so far. The problem I end up having w/ new drivers, aside from time, is they kill the audio at some point (on program open/change, rfequires reboot). It can take a few says to happen, so I won't know if that's ok, too.

As I mentioned before, this is now happening to my new HTPC. My mobo has an nForce 2 chipset. I'll be upgrading the drivers shortly.
    Dell Inspiron E1505
    Intel Core Duo T2400 (1.8Ghz x2)
    1GB RAM
    120GB Hard Drive
    GeForce Go 7300
    Windows XP Home

It has been a few more days and still no bad recording timelines....watched at least 18 shows or so varying lengths....multiple records running at same time while watchin on MVP.

Thats sounding very positive then.

Cheers for the update.

I eventually hit the bug I get where TS comes on w/o a picutre or sound. It was fine as far as timestamp, though.

I haven't had any issues with timecode since I upgraded the drivers (PVR-500). Are there any other issues that I should be keeping an eye on? Otherwise, I'd say they fixed the issue.
    Dell Inspiron E1505
    Intel Core Duo T2400 (1.8Ghz x2)
    1GB RAM
    120GB Hard Drive
    GeForce Go 7300
    Windows XP Home

I'd say it's fixed as well.
    Celeron D 2.53GHz, 1024MB
    120GB, 160GB int, 80GB, 250GB ext, 40GB lan HDDs
    PVR-150 retail, 1 wired MVP, 1 wireless MVP, OFA URC-8910 Remote
    Look for me on XBox Live!

For you guys that have tried this, and it has helped, can you please post a very brief summany of you setup? ie, motherboard chipset, number and type of capture devices, CPU, memory. Particularly interested in motherboard chipset.

I want to summarise in an email to Hauppauge.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by daphatty
    I haven't had any issues with timecode since I upgraded the drivers (PVR-500). Are there any other issues that I should be keeping an eye on? Otherwise, I'd say they fixed the issue.
    Yeah, so far I've not encountered another timestamp issue either. I've wondered what other issues might crop up though, particularly since the forums over at shspvr have mentioned some problems with them.

Question though... from these forums the version number on the drivers shows Amity2-2.0.43.24054.PreRelease.zip. Over in the shspvr forums they have 2.0.35.24054. What's the difference in those two version numbers mean? Are these really the same drivers?