Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: PVR150 Timestamp issue - new drivers.

I was trying to use h264 TS Cutter and that would give me an error of "It was not possible to write the Transportstream. Unable to read beyong the end of the stream." when trying to process the section i had selected to cut, so that lead me to TS packet editor and both didn't work. Last night i turned off "Enable Multi-Record support" and recorded an hour long show. This recording was fine in both TS packet editor and h264 TS cutter. If that has fixed it for me i am willing to live without mult-record support.

Edit: that didn't fix the issue. My recordings still can't be edited in TS packet editor or h264 TS cutter.

Edit edit: OK found the problem was actually in TS packet editor, I changed the timestamp from PTS to PCR. I havn't found an option like this in h264 cutter so I won't bother using that.
    Last edited by acetone; 2009-03-01 at 09:36 PM.

I saw on another thread that the PVR150 timestamp issue does not exist under Vista? Is this an XP only issue? What about Windows 7? If there's a specific answer, maybe the Wiki page could mention it.
    2 Hauppauge PVR-150's, Celeron 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM, 1TB Maxtor HD, Cooler Master Cavalier 2, Radeon HD 2400 Pro, gbpvr 1.1.5 Blue Skin

To be honest, I dont know if thats the case or not. I'd not seen that mentioned anywhere.

Thanks sub. Couldn't find the posting anymore that claimed vista fixes the problem but found this thread that proves it doesn't fix it. It also confirms what I have observed that regardless of which driver and registry fix you have, if you are performing multiple recordings at once and watching one of them in progress skipping back and forth a lot the problem still occurs. Having a weaker CPU and fragmented drive increase the likelihood of the timestamp issue occurring.
    2 Hauppauge PVR-150's, Celeron 2.93GHz, 1GB RAM, 1TB Maxtor HD, Cooler Master Cavalier 2, Radeon HD 2400 Pro, gbpvr 1.1.5 Blue Skin

broken link

Broken link. I tried to get these drivers for the pvr150 but the link in broken. Are they available anywhere? Thanks.
    CPS22

You can download these drivers from http://www.gbpvr.com/drivers/060223-...PreRelease.zip

Those original drivers are pretty old now. Any newer version will work with those registry settings.