Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KWorld ATC-110 bda.ini entry

Thanks for the help, getting GBPVR to work with Kworld 110 card.
    I still have a problem with there is no sound on the recorded shows. Maybe I am missing something??? I am pretty new to this and just can't figure out this last part. other wise the card works great.
    Any help?? Thanks

Try installing AC3Filter.

Thanks SUB!!!

Thanks That might of worked. I tried it out on a recording and I had sound, which I didnt have befor. I will test it out tonight and see if it is the fix I was looking for.

This forum is the best for info on the kworld 110 capture card.

If anyone is interested the snapstream Beyond media (with remote) is on clearence at compusa for 18.99. Might be able to get upgrade on beyond tv4 for cheep.
    Thanks again.
    Kevin

Hello Kevin4602,

I have the same card. Could you let me know if the following works for you :-

a) Does the software successfully change channels while recording? For example, setup two consecutive recordings on two seperate channels. Did the correct show(s) record? You will have to playback the shows to verify (just the first 30 seconds or so ) as the filenames will match the correct show but the contents might not.

BTW, I have an updated driver from Kworld that is not posted on their website yet. It fixes issues with suspend/hibernate.

/// Motu.

Quote Originally Posted by motulal
    Hello Kevin4602,

I have the same card. Could you let me know if the following works for you :-

a) Does the software successfully change channels while recording? For example, setup two consecutive recordings on two seperate channels. Did the correct show(s) record? You will have to playback the shows to verify (just the first 30 seconds or so ) as the filenames will match the correct show but the contents might not.

BTW, I have an updated driver from Kworld that is not posted on their website yet. It fixes issues with suspend/hibernate.

/// Motu.

I PM'd you for that driver, I would really appreciate it!

Jim

How can we go about getting this new driver?

I am not using your software yet but I do have this suspend/hibernate problem under windows.

Also, do you have a contact at KWorld that you are working with?

updated ATSC-110 driver

KWorld's US web site has a newer driver than their Taiwanese download page. See here for a version dated from Feb 2.

I have an even newer version installed, but I can no longer find it on their download page. Perhaps it had bugs...