Thread: Problems..

Problems..

I'm having some problems with GBPVR. After a while it will pop up with an error that says something about Run Time errors or something in GBPVRrecordingservice.exe. Also (maybe that had something to do with it), I try to record something late at night and it will record the show and about 5 hours of other stuff. It only stops recording at the correct time If I'm watching it. But I'm still not sure if that works cause I always have to stop it manually. WHAT DO I DO!??!

What record device do you have? Some PVR150 users were getting an error like this until they upgrade the drivers to the latest form www.shspvr.com/smf

Ya, PVR 150

Try the latest drivers then.

I only see PreRelease drivers. Can you give me a link to the topic with the download? Or are the PreReleases what I want?

Did you try the offical ones?

http://www.hauppage.com/pages/suppor...rt_pvr150.html (beta pacth at bottom if these give you troubles)

If they weren't giving you problem, I'd say go back to the ones on the CD.

All drivers at shspvr are prerelease...try them all if you still have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by macatticus
    I only see PreRelease drivers. Can you give me a link to the topic with the download? Or are the PreReleases what I want?
    I'm running pre-release driver myself, and I know most people around here are.