PDA

View Full Version : My Programs: Folders, Mouse & Search

JimmyO
2005-07-17, 11:44 AM
Thanks Reven for some great work, have benn enjoying many hours of fun by installing any playing with the emulators.

The problems I have:

1. I can't start a program with the mouse, would be really great when you start a PC game that requires mouse & keyboard.

2. Can't get folder pictures to show, like you have a folder.jpg in My Music. Nice when you have many roms in emultors to seperate them into categories.

3. A search function in Emulators would be great when you have many roms.

/Jimmy

reven
2005-07-18, 12:31 AM
1. I can't start a program with the mouse, would be really great when you start a PC game that requires mouse & keyboard.
ive designed all the plugins to work with a remote, and im too lazy to bother with mouse support, its just not a high priority.

2. Can't get folder pictures to show, like you have a folder.jpg in My Music. Nice when you have many roms in emultors to seperate them into categories.
ill look into this, i dont use subfolders so thats probably why i missed it.

[quoet]3. A search function in Emulators would be great when you have many roms.[/quote]once again, i cant be bothered, it would be nice, but all and all a pretty unused feature, just use subfolders a good file structure can pretty much solve the need for a search feature.