View Full Version : VideoArchive problem
2005-06-29, 03:01 PM
I downloaded the latest VideoArchive utility this morning and installed it. When I tried to run it to look at my recorded videos I get the following error:
Error: Method not found: Void GBPVR.Public.IPluginHelper.PlayVideoFile
(System.String, System.String, System.String),
2005-06-29, 03:04 PM
you are using an old version of gbpvr, you must upgrade to fix this error.
2005-06-29, 05:20 PM
I wondered about that. I looked over the Wiki for a GB-pvr minimum version requirement, but didn't see one. I upgraded GB-pvr to the latest version before I left for work this morning. I'll give it anothr try tonight. Thanks.
I've updated the wiki documentation at the new wiki site (http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/VideoArchive) to indicate the version of GBPVR needed.
2005-06-29, 06:18 PM
Hmmmm. That's strange. I was running v90.11 when I got the error. Oh well, I guess I'll see what happens with the newer version tonight.
Ah, I may have the wrong version number listed. It needs the current release or maybe the one immediately prior.
2005-06-29, 06:58 PM
yeah 90.x i think introduced the
and 92.x introduced
playvideo(string, string, string).
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2015 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.