PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Channel-List

Xerxes
2012-11-26, 10:37 PM
I´m sorry but my english is not very good!

I try to explain my big problem.

I am using a TBS 6922 Tunercard - Win7 ultimate and start running nextpvr.

My used satelite is 19,2° Astra

first i tried to use the implemented tuner iini for all astra channels. But the scan breaces because of some wrong transponders.
I find the wrong thins and deleted this in the inil.

After a new scan - al works fine - but now i have problems in the channellist - There are multi channels with the same channelnumber (double - three - four - Times the same number)

To explain - here is my ini and the found npvr.db3

Please can anyone help me to correct this problem.

If possible in german

johnsonx42
2012-11-27, 12:02 AM
You can change the channel numbers in Settings-> Channels. The channel numbers have no special meaning, they're just for your use within NextPVR.

For German, Google Translate is the best I can do: Sie können die Kanalnummern in Settings->Channels ändern. Die Kanalnummern haben keine besondere Bedeutung, sie sind nur für die Nutzung innerhalb NextPVR.

Xerxes
2012-11-27, 06:36 PM
Hi johnsonx and Thank you for answer.

I am there already a time to change this. As Backend for live TV in XBMC I thereby have problems.
I have found in the DB still no way to change this. If I scan Astra19 ° in German and work on then, this goes. With Fullscan not.
I mean, thats it a .ini Problem. Just I have at the moment no idea to solve the problem.

Reddwarf
2012-11-27, 07:06 PM
Yes we have no bananas? :D
Are you trying to say that npvr scans the wrong channel numbers (from the .ini file)?

Xerxes
2012-11-27, 08:03 PM
If I can explain into German, Thats lighter for me ???

Sorry

Ok, I see, vou come ffrom Norway.

johnsonx42
2012-11-27, 08:08 PM
I don't understand the problem then, something is being lost in translation. Go ahead and explain your problem in German. We do have some users who speak German, perhaps they will be able to help.

Xerxes
2012-11-27, 09:00 PM
Ok johnsonx, wusste nicht, da alles in englisch, zwecks Forumregeln, ob das OK ist. Habe da nichts gelesen.

Also, ich beschäftige mich da schon was länger mit NPVR und finde das Super.
Läuft auch einwandrfrei, davon mal ab. Aber wenn ich das in XBMC integrieren will, habe ich da in Punkto Chanel List ein Problem mit der Übergabe, welche die doppelte und dreifache Kanal-Nummernvergabe betrifft.
Wenn ich die bearbeite, also bestimmte Transponder rausnehme, dann in der DB unter channel mappings auf failer setze, ist das Problem weg. Stimmt alles.
Sobald ich aber einen Fullscan mache, der nicht bearbeiteten DB habe immer wieder die Kanalnummern doppelt und dreifach in der Channel List.
Ich kann aber auch nichts in der config.xml finden, um das zu ändern.
In der DB , ich benutze sqllite expert, eben nur in bestimmter Form.
Da muss noch was in der . ax drin sein, was ich aber nicht abfragen kann.

Wenn genauer, dann bitte noch mal Posten.

@ johnsonx, Sicher kann ich die chanel Liste bearbeiten, wie oben geschrieben. Aber das ist nicht mein Ziel.

Wie gesagt, finde, was Ihr macht, ist Super, eventuell habe ich ja nur das Problem. Dann liegt es an meiner Config. Kann ich mir aber nicht vorstellen.

mfg Xerxes

I try for all other users - english

I scan astra and get an channel-list. In this list are a lot of channels with the same number - in nextpvr there is no problem to use this channels. But - i will start XBMC - than the import starts. Now i have al channels listed but i can´t change to a channel which is double listed in the nextpvr channel-list.

The question is - how can i get a channel-scan in nextpvr where is only one channel per number.

Reddwarf
2012-11-27, 09:17 PM
Bitte, ich kann noch nicht das problem verstehen, sagen Sie das wann Sie noch ein mal scannen, dann nemen Sie neue Kanalen mit identisch kanalnummer? Leider mein deutch ist nicht so gut, aber vielleicht verstehen Sie meine frage?

Xerxes
2012-11-27, 09:39 PM
To explain.

I delete the old npvr.db3 - start nextpvr -start settings
There i initialise the tuner card - change to astra and make a cleare new scan. After the scan i press the rihgt mouse button and enable all channels.
Finshi with ok.
When i now open the channel-list in nextpvr - i have a lot of channels with the same number - you can try in putting my npvr.db3 into your system and have a look about the channels with the same number.

I finde out - about 46 transponders with only german programs - i can send you the list - there is no problem with same numbers for more channels!
only when i have a total scan over all transponders this thing happens.

I hope i have explained good enough.

Thanks for all your help.

Reddwarf
2012-11-27, 09:52 PM
To explain.

I delete the old npvr.db3 - start nextpvr -start settings
There i initialise the tuner card - change to astra and make a cleare new scan. After the scan i press the rihgt mouse button and enable all channels.
Finshi with ok.
When i now open the channel-list in nextpvr - i have a lot of channels with the same number - you can try in putting my npvr.db3 into your system and have a look about the channels with the same number.

I finde out - about 46 transponders with only german programs - i can send you the list - there is no problem with same numbers for more channels!
only when i have a total scan over all transponders this thing happens.

I hope i have explained good enough.

Thanks for all your help.Yeah, that is a problem I have seen a number of times. It is probably a bug in npvr, but I have not found any way around it other than changing the channel number manually in Settings-> Channels. I know it is a pain to have to do it with 50+ channels but I don't think there is another solution.

Reddwarf
2012-11-27, 10:02 PM
For the record; it does not really matter if several different channels have the same number unless you merge channels. For npvr's functionality the channels have different OID which is used internally, but having more than one channel with the same number tends to unmerge merged channels, which is a PITA.

Xerxes
2012-11-27, 10:29 PM
I think this is only a bug in the database in connection with the transformer ini file.

I opend the empty.db3 with sqllite expert - and i saw a few missing inputs in the database.
I hope that some of the developer can solve this little problem so that we would be able to get a clear channel list in a real order and function.

I find out - the oid in the database is correct - but the orderd number to this oid for the channels are incorrect.
Nextpvr use the oid for channel-change - this is the reason for no problem in changing channels in nextpvr frontend - only my meaning!!

i think - a good solution would be - take the oid with the lowest number first -and fill up the channel numbers in debendence to the oid´s. (only my idea)

But let the developers do their best.

mvallevand
2012-11-27, 11:03 PM
For the record; it does not really matter if several different channels have the same number unless you merge channels. For npvr's functionality the channels have different OID which is used internally, but having more than one channel with the same number tends to unmerge merged channels, which is a PITA.

I don't think that's true. For web streaming or playing the XBMC interface they should be unique.

Martin

Xerxes
2012-11-27, 11:12 PM
@Reddwarf, by For The record is same Problem.

@ mvallevand , exatly

Reddwarf
2012-11-27, 11:37 PM
I don't think that's true. For web streaming or playing the XBMC interface they should be unique.

MartinYes you'r right, they are used in web streaming and in PostProcessing.bat. I have some channels with the same number and they all play fine in XBMC.

Xerxes
2012-11-29, 09:45 PM
Hi ,
i have tested again.
I changed the Transponderlist in the ini - only 44 Transponder which are very interesting for me (nearly the whole german programs). I erased the npvr.db3 - start the scan with the new astra.ini - and with this Transponderlist all works fine.
The Channelnumbers are all in correct form and no channelnumber is listed twice.

Than i ad 2 new transpoders i also would like to have - and there the problems starts again!!
I added the 2 new transponders to the astra.ini - make a new scan with nextpvr - after the scan i looked - new channels are found - i enable all - save.
But now - i can´t find the new channels. They are not listed in the channellist in nextpvr.
I opend the npvr.db3 database with sqlite -> the channels are in the database but they got a number with was already fixed and now they can´t be listed in the channellist of nextpvr.

Than i tried the second step. i delet the npvr.db3 - did a new scan - and now i have the same problem again - same channelnubers are listed in the Channellist.

I controled the lastscan.xml - but it seems al to be alright.
I can send the functionally astra.ini - the changed astra.ini the old and new npvr.db3 and the lastscan.xml if somebody is able to help me to get a clear list.

Thanks for your help.

johnsonx42
2012-11-29, 11:03 PM
Than i tried the second step. i delet the npvr.db3 - did a new scan - and now i have the same problem again - same channelnubers are listed in the Channellist.
But this is not a problem. Just change the channel numbers in Settings->Channels. The channel numbers can be whatever you want.

(I do understand that NPVR should not create the duplicate channel numbers in the first place when you do only a single scan, but the only one who can help with that is the developer, "sub", and he's away on business now.)