PDA

View Full Version : Music Box 4 - Version 9.3

mvallevand
2011-12-15, 12:53 AM
I thought I'd post a small update to MB4 since I am moving to a newer version with a database that will not be compatible with the current

* Show music timeline (skinnable)
* Navigate in music by clicking on the timeline with the mouse
* Navigate music +/- 30 seconds use FF/RW (PC only)
* Improved support for selecting with the mouse
* Few bug fixes,
- random by album wouldn't work when album had an apostrophe
- lazy screen write could cause errors for fast selection
- possible Plex plugin Interfaces.dll compatibility issues.

Available on the wiki http://www.gbpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Plugin.MusicBox4

Feel free to discuss and make comments and suggestions here.

Martin

UncleJohnsBand
2011-12-15, 02:37 AM
Text on wiki still reads 9.2......

mvallevand
2011-12-15, 02:54 AM
..not anymore. Thanks UJB.

Martin

Northpole
2011-12-15, 04:21 AM
Thanks for the update! Just thought I'd put in a request for track selectable playback of .FLAC files with embedded cue sheets.

mvallevand
2011-12-15, 04:32 AM
Thanks for the update! Just thought I'd put in a request for track selectable playback of .FLAC files with embedded cue sheets.

I certainly have planned on having better support for .CUE files including embedded .CUE files in the database design change, and they will be treated like folders of files, to fit into the Artist/Album/Track metaphor, but I wanted to work out any kinks in navigation first because that is a fundamental piece of the solution.

Martin

Grampz
2011-12-16, 01:22 AM
Awesome! One request, the ability to double click or right mouse button menu option to play selection.

Greg

mvallevand
2011-12-16, 01:42 AM
I'm not sure what you are asking for. If you double-click an artist or album it will play it or queue it if something is playing. If you double click a track, it will give you several options. (Play, Queue, Play Next, Queue Album). What is it that you want?

Martin

Grampz
2011-12-16, 02:11 AM
well, I must have been doing something wrong or was not patient enough. It does work..