PDA

View Full Version : nDroid on Android Market - can you see it?

bgowland
2011-10-19, 08:46 AM
This is just a request for feedback.

If you can see it DO NOT install it yet, just let me know - I need to update the nDroidService on the wiki to go with it but don't want to do that until I know the nDroid client is available to all on Android Market. Kind of a chicken and egg situation.

In short, you'll need to search on the Market app for "ndroid" (include the surrounding quotes as it reduces the number of hits). For me it appears 12 down in the list of search results.

Anyway, please let me know if it's appearing and I'll upload the corresponding nDroidService installer later today (it needs a few tweaks before I do it).

Cheers,
Brian

agerdin
2011-10-19, 09:03 AM
bgowland, yes its in the list (no 22) when searching the market on my Galaxy SII. It is also marked as installed although it has been installed previously ouside the market.

\\Agerdin

Sykor
2011-10-19, 09:07 AM
Without the quotes: nowhere to be found
With quotes: bottom of the first page
With quotes+free only: 21st result

Searching 'ndroid nextpvr' will get only one hit :P

bgowland
2011-10-19, 10:31 AM
bgowland, yes its in the list (no 22) when searching the market on my Galaxy SII. It is also marked as installed although it has been installed previously ouside the market.I think it is saying it is installed because the package signature is the same (which makes sense I suppose).

Searching 'ndroid nextpvr' will get only one hit :Plol - why didn't I think of that? I also only get one hit searching on 'ndroid nextpvr'.

Thanks to both of you. I'll try and get the updated nDroidService uploaded to the wiki later although my broadband connection has failed since I made this thread. I've got my PC tethered through USB to my phone's mobile connection at the moment - always useful as a backup. :D

Cheers,
Brian