PDA

View Full Version : 2.0.3 searchlite text overlap

Nistrod
2011-03-03, 04:36 AM
Text on the item screen found using Searchlite overlaps itself.

mvallevand
2011-03-03, 05:51 AM
Thanks I have fixed this for the SearchLite update coming for v2.0 in the next few days. I hadn't noticed this change because I haven't been using the Default skin so let me know of other problems.

Note for SearchLite support post in the general plugins sub-forum.

Martin

Jaggy
2011-03-20, 10:43 PM
I have no idea off the top of my head what version it is up to now but rather than start a new thread........

The new version you posted the other day that now has the first letter populate in the search field by pressing the side arrows has a problem in that after I select a letter & it populates the shows in the list & I move into this list the pagedown button/key doesn't move me down the list it actually changes the letter in the search field & then if I select & enter on a show instead of bringing up it's details it does a search on whatever letter is now in the search field!?!?

mvallevand
2011-03-20, 11:23 PM
Thanks, Jaggy I don't use one letter searches so I wouldn't have got this. I will upload a new version to the announcement thread momentarily. As for the version it is still 2.0.3 that I am tweaking, I typically don't post anything to the wiki without positive feedback in case bugs like this on come up.

Martin