PDA

View Full Version : WebRadio

greg in kansas
2010-12-05, 07:14 PM
I can not get volume or mute to work with the happ 45 key remote WebRadio 2.1.0.
Works in TV and Music screens.
Help please.

GBPVR 1.4.7
WebRadio 2.1.0

mvallevand
2010-12-05, 07:35 PM
On the PC, WebRadio 2 uses external players for all playback so you would have to somehow set the external play up to respond to the remote.

WebRadio 3 could potentially solve this be using the internal player for playback of mp3 streams but I'm not sure volume can be controlled by NPVR yet.

Martin

greg in kansas
2010-12-05, 07:41 PM
Ok, I seen C:\Program Files\Devnz\GBPVR\Third Party\Bass and thought the bass player was used if I did not setup another player. So I need to setup VLC for the Happ remote, I wonder if the will work with it running hidden?

Thanks for your help.
Greg

mvallevand
2010-12-05, 08:58 PM
I guess you can tell us. If it doesn't work you can also try Winamp as a player.

Note: the bass.dll is for an external player that MixMan added to the package, I don't know how to configure it or if it supports the remote.

Martin

greg in kansas
2010-12-05, 09:21 PM
OK thanks much.

I guess you can tell us. If it doesn't work you can also try Winamp as a player.

Note: the bass.dll is for an external player that MixMan added to the package, I don't know how to configure it or if it supports the remote.

Martin