PDA

View Full Version : Minor display issue - Program guide

Nistrod
2010-07-08, 11:37 AM
We have channels with a 21-character name (One HD Sunshine Coast and WIN Sunshine Coast HD) and two digit channel numbers. On the program guide, these overlap.:(

Also, I have attached a new Australia - Sunshine Coast.ini - we have acquired another digital channel.

Are channel logos going to re-appear?

agerdin
2010-07-08, 01:57 PM
Are channel logos going to re-appear?

You can already get channel logos. You need to put the logos with corresponding name in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NPVR\Media\Channels (path on Win XP)

\\Agerdin

sub
2010-07-08, 07:20 PM
We have channels with a 21-character name (One HD Sunshine Coast and WIN Sunshine Coast HD) and two digit channel numbers. On the program guide, these overlap.:(There probably isnt too much I can do about this. Can you post a screenshot? I'll try to tidy it up so that it clips the text rather than overlapping.

Also, I have attached a new Australia - Sunshine Coast.ini - we have acquired another digital channel.I'm away from home for a couple of days. Can you bump the thread after this and I'll add it to the master files.

Are channel logos going to re-appear?As agerdin mentioned, you can already do them, but its up to the skin whether it displays them or not. Hairy's Wave skin shows them.

Nistrod
2010-07-09, 07:19 AM
Can you post a screenshot?
Attached.

Can you bump the thread after this
Will do.

You can already get channel logos. You need to put the logos with corresponding name in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NPVR\Media\Channels (path on Win XP)

OK, thanks.
Whatever skin (blue?) I was using on GBPVR displayed them. This also wrapped long channel names.

Cheers

sub
2010-07-09, 07:48 AM
Whatever skin (blue?) I was using on GBPVR displayed them. This also wrapped long channel names.Yeah, I know GB-PVR used to do both of these, but I decided I stylistically prefer no channel logos and not wrapping. Other skins can do these things if they want though.

Personally, I'd just go to the Channels screen and rename the channel to something shorter, then you wont need to worry about clipping/overlaps/wrapping (none of which are great).

Nistrod
2010-07-09, 08:18 AM
Personally, I'd just go to the Channels screen and rename the channel to something shorter
Cool, I can live with that!
Thanks.