PDA

View Full Version : Not working on NMT

Elmo Putney
2010-03-11, 08:08 PM
Martin....sorry been occupying you alot recently...I can't get Web radio working on my PCH. The plugin loads but when I try an play a station it looks like it does on my server but I never get audio. It looks like the mp3 file in temp never gets created. I've attached logs but looking through them it doesn't look like they reveal much.

mvallevand
2010-03-11, 10:21 PM
Did you install UbuRecordingService in the Addons section of the wiki http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/WebRadio ?

Martin

Elmo Putney
2010-03-12, 03:19 PM
Yes I have ubu on there, I havn't had time to test fully but I think I got it working. I noticed in another thread that Weather plugin is incompatible with PCH. From a very quick tests this morning removing it seemed to do the trick.
What happens with 2 NMT and web radio, presumably they happily co-exist but only one at a time can be used?

mvallevand
2010-03-12, 04:43 PM
What happens with 2 NMT and web radio, presumably they happily co-exist but only one at a time can be used?

Yes only one NMT/MVP client can exist currently. I am surprised at the high percentage of WebRadio users who use these clients

Note I was working on this but it is now on hold until GBPVR 1.5 comes out.

Martin

Elmo Putney
2010-03-12, 07:19 PM
I am surprised at the high percentage of WebRadio users who use these clients

Well there is only 2 plugins that I regard as *essential* iplayer - dying:mad: and web radio, I suspect many people are in the same boat as far as web radio is concerned.

Yes only one NMT/MVP client can exist currently

Sorry can you elaborate:

A/ With Webradio plugin I can only have 1 NMT installed, more causes issues

or

B/ With webradio plugin I can have multiple NMT but only 1 of them can use it at a given time.

mvallevand
2010-03-12, 09:38 PM
Sorry for not being clear. B - UbuStreamRecorder only supports one client right now but having the plugin installed won't cause any problem. You can run from the PC and from the NMT/MVP together.

Martin