PDA

View Full Version : is there a command line for.....

tweener
2009-07-06, 03:49 AM
Empty EPG?

it seems that my MSN XMLTV scraper does not work correctly unless i do the following things first:

1) delete the old scraper XML file
2) EMPTY EPG
3) download new XML file
4) update using new XML file

so i believe that the batch file i have can handle #1, 3 & 4.... however, i just need to add a command line for #2.

Batch file is as follows

@echo off

del "d:\Media\MSN XMLTV Scraper\DIRECTV Mobile(B)DITV686- XMLOut.xml"

"d:\Media\MSN XMLTV Scraper\MSN_XMLTV_scraper_V.65.exe" /s "d:\Media\MSN XMLTV Scraper\settings.xml" /d

thanx ahead for any info.

psycik
2009-07-06, 04:05 AM
there is a setting in the config app that forces epg to be reloaded completely I think. Can't remember the name of it, with its with the rest of the EPG settings.

tweener
2009-07-06, 04:40 AM
psychik >>> yeah i know there is yhat option in the config app, and actually that is what i have to use to empty the EPG. what i would like to do is to throw that command into the batch file i created. do u happen to know how to do it in that command line format?

whurlston
2009-07-06, 04:51 AM
psychik >>> yeah i know there is yhat option in the config app, and actually that is what i have to use to empty the EPG. what i would like to do is to throw that command into the batch file i created. do u happen to know how to do it in that command line format?

There's no command line for it as far as I know but if you check "Complete EPG Reload" in Config (Capture Sources tab), it will empty the EPG before updating.

pBS
2009-07-06, 08:44 AM
pvrx2 -deletependingrecurring
pvrx2 -EmptyEPGonly
assures only new data is used and no overlapping shows will exist..

:D