PDA

View Full Version : my report on 004

Corey
2003-11-26, 10:33 PM
I'm a couple days late, and I'm sure some of what I say is just a repeat of what somebody else has already reported.

1. Using the overlay manager, I get errors using the music library. If I play a song, then stop it, then try to play another song I'll get errors. This does not happen when selecting VMR9.

2. Using the manual record. I get an error when scrolling through the channels once I get to one that does not include an icon.

I do not think manual record is working for me. The layout is nice, but when I setup my time/channel/ect... and click on the record button it brings me back to the main screen that shows no scheduled recordsings. I have not had much time to read posts to see if I am doing something wrong, so this may not be a bug.

Sorry, thats all I have right now. This is a busy time of year for me http://gbpvr.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif

Great work,

Corey

sub
2003-11-26, 11:56 PM
Yep, the menual record is not fully functional yet. I had to put this release out early to correct some PVR350 problems. I'll have the manual record working for the next release.

Good spotting on the Overlay manager thing and missing icon crash. I'll correct these.