PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading

RockTheThird
2004-03-15, 08:54 PM
After upgrading to .14 all my recordings are no longer listed. I have no problem rescheduling the season recordings because I figure the file that listed them was overwritten. But is there a way to put my already recorded files back in the list?

Also as a side note when using the new full screen option the screen does not work properly. It does full screen but the picture is not centered and I can still see my desktop behind it.
~happens in VMR7 and Overlay
~happens when started in windowed mode or not
~PVR 250
~Direct Recording Plugin
~anything else just ask

Thanks you anyone,
Rock

sub
2004-03-15, 09:18 PM
No, there is no mechanism to put videos back into the recordings list after upgrading. For now, you will just have to move the video files into your video library directory. This is yet another thing on the 'todo' list.

I'll take a look at the fullscreen problem. Seems to be function here, but I know that doesn't help you.

RockTheThird
2004-03-16, 11:21 PM
do you have enough info to track the fullscreen problem down?

just let me know if you need anything else about my configuration.

Dai
2004-03-17, 06:09 PM
When I upgraded, I didn't uninstall v13. When I ran setup, I used the option to re-install all components previously installed.

All of my settings and recordings were retained apart from:

- Directories for recordings and media files
- Output to PVR350 (although I guess this is because this used to be a checkbox and now is a list of options including XCard).

All my channels, recordings and other settings were as they should be after the intall.

Made it very quick to update :o)

RockTheThird
2004-03-17, 08:43 PM
Good call Dai, I am guessing this is the repair option.