PDA

View Full Version : Positioner or raw Diseqc support?

snoop244
2007-03-04, 12:56 PM
While I'm sure it is not a priority, is it possible to allow raw diseqc commands to be associated with a recording source in the config? I've used the positioner console in MyTheater to store my four satellites in the positioner, now I want to simply send the commands to go to each position from within GB-PVR. Again, I'm not looking for full positioner support, just a way to send alternate diseqc commands (instead of, for example, selecting A, B, C or D in the diseqc switch drop-down). There MAY be complications owing to the time it takes the dish to reposition, but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot if it were possible.

It's possible positioner support is built in already, but I couldn't find it.

Positioner commands are part of Diseqc 1.2 I believe. I can dig up the commands if that would help.

S.

sub
2007-03-04, 03:09 PM
There is the chance you'll see something like this in the future. I've bought a Moteck positioner a few months back, but its still in its box at this stage.

Just curious, what capture device are you using? Diseqc is done differently with each and every manufacturer's cards, and GB-PVR only supports the Twinhan, Hauppauge and FireDTV ways of doing this.

snoop244
2007-03-05, 09:21 PM
Twinhan 1020a. I think the Moteck is an SG2100 - which is the same as mine.