PDA

View Full Version : ubu radio install

happyhammer
2007-02-21, 10:06 AM
just installed this plugin, when i find station/select region, there is no list of countries displayed ??

ubu
2007-02-22, 06:49 AM
just installed this plugin, when i find station/select region, there is no list of countries displayed ??The list of regions is hard coded so the country display is the first time it actually reads data from the target web site. If you're not getting any countries at all (for any of the regions) then UbuRadio is failing to read the page from the site.

Unfortunately, since the "Find Stations" functionality seemed fairly bullet-proof, I'm not writing many messages to the log for that part of the code, so you won't see anything to help you in there. But, for whatever reason, it sounds like you can't access the site. So I'd be looking for any internet conectivity issues with the machine you're running UbuRadio on.

Check if you can get to the site from your browser. Try using this link (http://www.mikesradioworld.com/). If you can access the site and you don't find any network problems, get back to me and I'll see if I can compile you a version with the diagnostic logging turned on.

happyhammer
2007-02-22, 08:20 AM
My Bad, i'm testing here at work and that website (mikesradioworld) is blocked.

i tested with my " work-around" :D network and it works fine.

thx