PDA

View Full Version : Rewind Live TV

darrenkarp
2004-09-14, 06:25 PM
Hi,

Are we ever going to get the ability to rewind live TV that we have paused?

Regards
Darren

sub
2004-09-14, 06:37 PM
Yes.

It used to be possible, but I had to disable this (lack of time to finish the job) when I implemented the ring buffer change a couple of releases ago. I havn't found time to go back and finish implementing this. Its not yet made back to the top of the priority list.

mvpaaagh
2004-09-14, 07:56 PM
Just to add my voice. It would be nice to have this feature back. I guess you can't rush genius.

festus
2004-09-15, 07:02 PM
I am amazed at how well my MVP setup is working. I look forward to the day when I can time shift as well.

Mascot
2004-09-16, 09:44 AM
Quote[/b] ]It used to be possible, but I had to disable this (lack of time to finish the job) when I implemented the ring buffer change a couple of releases ago. I havn't found time to go back and finish implementing this. Its not yet made back to the top of the priority list.Will it help the list position a tiny bit if I make a second donation once it's back in working order? http://gbpvr.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

sub
2004-09-16, 10:00 AM
Quote[/b] (Mascot @ Sep. 16 2004,04:44)]
Quote[/b] ]It used to be possible, but I had to disable this (lack of time to finish the job) when I implemented the ring buffer change a couple of releases ago. I havn't found time to go back and finish implementing this. Its not yet made back to the top of the priority list.Will it help the list position a tiny bit if I make a second donation once it's back in working order? http://gbpvr.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif
You dont need to try and temp me with a donation on this one. Believe me, I'd like this going as well. I've had to be realistic about how much time I could commit to this one feature.

Dont worry I will get it going again, but I just cant commit to a specific date just yet.

smarsich
2005-08-30, 03:42 PM
I was wondering if it was my setup or the software!

When I rewind LiveTV, the whole thing freezes up.