PDA

View Full Version : capture source isnt saved

parastic
2004-03-31, 07:22 AM
hi,

i cant configure my capture source.

everytime i configure it and quit the config program its gone when i start it again. everything else i changed is saved.

thx in advance

parastic

Hector
2004-03-31, 07:55 AM
I have a similar problem.

I can save the capture source but the xmltv data file location isn't being persisted. So gbpvr displays the 'cannot connect to the recording service' error but the log file shows a null reference exception which I think is the same one you get when you forget (as I have) to configure it in the first place.

Also I'm getting an exception on install and the recording service is not getting registsered. I was able to add it manually but something is definetly going arwy on during my install.

Question: Is the xmltv data file location stored in config.xml? If so can someone give me the key, maybe I can just add it to the file.

peace...

lagrian
2004-03-31, 11:29 AM
I had this problem when I had a ' character in the capture source name, once it was saved I could go in and change it and it stayed saved

parastic
2004-03-31, 12:17 PM
name was PVR350

sub
2004-03-31, 04:19 PM
Can you email me you config.exe.log?

Make sure click on all the "settings" buttons when you create a new capture source. Make sure ALL the settings are set.

Hector
2004-04-01, 06:21 AM
Quote[/b] (sub @ Mar. 31 2004,17:19)]Can you email me you config.exe.log?

Make sure click on all the "settings" buttons when you create a new capture source. Make sure ALL the settings are set.

On the way.