PDA

View Full Version : white screen with red cros

Koenie
2006-01-14, 08:55 AM
It is now the second time that when pressing a button on the remote (the first time is whas when starting live TV, now it was pressing back from the webradio menu) a white screen with a big red cros appears. The only remedy is to kill GBPVR and restart. I attached the exe.log as it contains an error massage

ubu
2006-01-14, 03:42 PM
I get the same symptom from time to time when using the remote. I've only noticed it happening when using the Flat Blue skin, not with the default Blue skin, but this may be coincidence.

Koenie
2006-01-14, 04:06 PM
Maybe this is no coincidence I am also using the flat blue skin now and was using christmass (over Christmass of coarse) where I never saw it happen. I will install the latest update of the fat blue skin (am still using the one from before the VA-panel update although I do not use VApanel). It did also not happen in the previous major release of GBPVR also not with Fat blue skin.

sub
2006-01-14, 04:09 PM
If this skin has animation enabled, that is probably the cause.

smeghead
2006-02-01, 06:55 PM
I was using the Christmas skin (with the snowy scene) around 14th Jan and it happened to me.

I've since changed back to the default blue skin and it has just happened again to me, completely white screen with a red cross and what maybe a red line around the edge. Does the default blue skin have animation?

Koenie
2006-02-02, 06:31 AM
I changed to the Flat Blue High Visibility skin (with the green orbs) and did not have the problem again although this skin also animates some of the graphics