PDA

View Full Version : Mini guide not updated

jan
2004-03-05, 07:58 AM
Hi Sub

When is the information in the miniguide updatet ?
When i watch liveTV and press the miniguide key the information is old. When i press the OK key and again press the miniguide, then the information is updated.
Yesterday i also observed that even going in to liveTV does not update the miniguide. It was showing information from the day before, and the time was nearly the same as the day before so i did not at first realise that it was yesterdays program.
I can see that it would slow down the system i you update the miniguide all the time, but at some places like entering liveTV would be nice.

sub
2004-03-05, 04:53 PM
The mini current list of programmes is reloaded from the listing database each time you press the green button when viewing LiveTV.

Does your TV Guide show the right TV listings?

jan
2004-03-05, 07:59 PM
Yes the Tvguide is ok.
The live clock in the miniguide is ok, but the program only updates if i press the OK button.
f.eks. now it shows live clock 21:50 and the program is: "A smile like yours" 20:00 - 21:40.
Pressing the green key more times does not change this. But pressing OK when the mini guide shows the above, and then the green key again, changes to show "Shooting Stars" 21:40 - 22:14
so it does not update by the green key.

sub
2004-03-05, 08:21 PM
Ok I now see what was going on. I've made a small change to the next release that should hopefully correct it.

jan
2004-03-05, 10:50 PM
Thank you very much, looking forward to the next release :-)